0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2007 10:41 PM by Sudeshchan_Shetty

Director Resources Issues

Sudeshchan_Shetty
      Hello Group,

Greetings for the day,

I am newbie to this Director resources, if my query seems to be very naive please excuse me...

We have a startup Director movie, which is developed in Director Version 7. Now I am trying to open the same Director movie on Director MX 2004 Version 10.1 ( On Mac OS X Version 10.4.6 ).

We could open the Director Movie and if it require we can edit the Lingo script of the director movie.

The startup Director movie uses some Director 7.0 Resources as template to build the Director projector. The Director 7.0 Resources contains cursors, menus, dialogs, alerts, strings...etc. I just tried using this resources by placing the resource in the same folder as the Director MX 2007 application and I publish the Mac OS X projector, but the built application does not display the menus at all ( except the default application menu ).

Does anybody know how to use these Director 7.0 Resources in the Director to build the application...

Do we need to modify the script in order to use these resources in the Director Movie...

Do we need to modify the resources before using that in Director MX 2004...

Looking forward for your reply....

Thanks in advance,
      Satish