Thrilled!

xformdave

System:

Black Macbook Late 2008

2.16 Ghz

2 GB Ram

OS 10.6.6

M-Audio FireWire 410

Audition is amazing! I needed a solution for mastering productions, once completed in Ableton Live Suite 8.  I felt Ableton fell short as far as a mastering platform.  I was refered to Audition by a peer, only to find it was only released for windows.  After downloading the Beta this evening I was promplty sucked into to studio for several hours.  I've found the beta to be extremely intuitive, well laid out, and to my suprise very stable.  I was able to scan a TON of plugins without to much issue, Auditon only had to bypass 2 of 40+ VST and AU plugins.  I was able to run several AUs from WAVES and Ozone Isotope v4 with out any trouble.  Waveform editing is a breeze, great built in features and effects.  I also love the versatility of the workspace, easily customizable, great for multiple displays.

I'm certainly in for the full release! My thanks to the developers.

Dave

Grime Syndicate

http://grime-syndicate.com

• 1. Re: Thrilled!
          Charles VW Adobe Employee

Thanks for the positive feedback Dave.

I checked out your website and I started getting angry calls from people downstairs when my subwoofer started pumping 'The Werewolf'.   I'll have to use that as a testfile this week.