1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 3, 2007 1:17 PM by ntsiii

HTTPService Request w/XML

psycik
      I am getting insanely frustrated over this.

I keep getting an error from the server saying wrong_node, and I noticed after sniffing the HTTP post the xml is out of order then what I have written here:
      quote:

<mx:HTTPService id="shareRequest" resultFormat="e4x" url=" http://box.net/api/1.0/xml" useProxy="false" method="POST" contentType="application/xml">
      <mx:request xmlns="">
      <request>
      <action>public_share</action>
      <api_key>v6gf5ghjppgc24n6gr</api_key>
      <auth_token>ghhgn556df4s</auth_token>
      <target>file</target>
      <target_id>{idtxt.text}</target_id>
      <password>{passwordtxt.text}</password>
      <message></message><emails></emails>
      </request>
      </mx:request>
      </mx:HTTPService>

And heres what it sends:
      quote:

<request><action>public_share</action><api_key>v6mx99comslgqjth5ujb1jppgc24n6gr</api_key> <auth_token>e0903lezcyy4xetzl0772ose0drl2afs</auth_token><emails /><message /><password>fgg</password><target>file</target><target_id>71407783</target_id></request>

Its posting in alphabetical order and this looks like its unacceptable to the server. Is there any way I can get around this and get it to post in the order I want? Id really appriciate any help.
        • 1. Re: HTTPService Request w/XML
          ntsiii Level 3
          Are you sure it is the order that the server is having difficulty with? I would not expect that, and have not seen it with any web server platforums I have worked with. The name=value pair structure should make this moot. Oh, wait, i see you have changed the contentType. I know some folks have had trouble with that. I send my xml as strings in a normal name=value parameter.

Tracy