1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 1, 2011 11:34 AM by hfigdore

Right Click Printing in Adobe Reader X

hfigdore Level 1

Using Windows XP and Adobe Reader X I am having some printing issues. For example, I open My Documents folder and right click on the PDF i want to print, without opening the file in Adobe Reader first and then clicking print, then I open my next file within the same folder and print that one the same way.  With the new Adobe Reader X, I right click it prints the first document however it appears as though Reader stays open then when I go to do the second document it doesn't allow the program to print until I close Reader (which was opened by the first document I printed) is closed.  Once closed it opens Reader again and then leave it open until I phyiscally close it.  In prior versions when I would print it would close reader - I have tested the issue on another users machine and it works fine however on my machine it does not.

Is they an option in Adobe Reader X i need to turn on or off, to get the function of printing by right clicking on the PDF file without having to physically open and close Reader X to print?