There many posts about it. But...
I create adobe form in LC Designer ES2 9.0
1. Add data connection from wsdl.
My service respond array of string (string)
2. Drag entire dataconnection to the form.
it generate 3 nested subforms ("getstringresponse", "getstringresul"t, "untitled subform") and 1 textfield named "string" in "untitled subform". + button for execution
3. After loading that form in adobereader i Click execute button and nothing happen.... but if i change min count for "untitled subform" after load form it show blanc fields. and fill it after execution from service. But number of fields is constant that i set for min count at Binding tab.
Where can i find right tutorial for create form with various row counts service?
Acrobat will only support simple types (strings, int, etc...). You cannot pass back an array or objects.
looks like it's xml parser can parsу this types but can't count row count.
i use trick. create two xml methods:
1. GetCount - retreve row count
2. GetData - retrive data (array of c# struct)
bind datarow to Data fields
firs i call count and use addInstance of table row same nomber of times
and second call Data. and it fill all rows.
sory for my english.