Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previous and Next buttons don't appear on Content pane

Mar 01, 2011 Mar 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  have Adobe RoboHelp 8. WebHelp is my primary layout.

I am working with pre-defined skin. In the Skin Editor, the Previous Next and Sync TOC icons appear in both the default and preview views. However, when I generate my project and view the output only the Hide icon is displayed. How do I get the The Previous and Next buttons to show up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You're talking about the browse sequence buttons. I'm not sure if you know what that is, so forgive me if you know this already. The browse sequence buttons are different from the back and next buttons in your browser. To enable these buttons, you need to add browse sequences in your project and enable browse sequences in your output.

To enable browse sequences in your output, open the properties of your layout. Go to the second screen and check 'Browse Sequences'.

To create browse sequences in your project, go to Tools | Browse Sequence Editor. You can manually add browse sequences, but you can also let RoboHelp create browse sequences based on your TOC. (That mimics the previous and next buttons you may want.)

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Chaim Rosenblum

crosen1966@yahoo.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp