2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2006 3:11 PM by Nataliefay

WDSL.xml file getting created in cache folder

babo_ya Level 3
      I have Flex app. that connect to a web service and when someone visits my site either Flex or web service creates a wsdl.xml file in their cache folder. I know I can prevent this in .NET web config.xml file by adding this line.

<webServices><protocols><remove name="Documentation"/></protocols></webServices>

But, if i add this line to my web service then my Flex app. doesn't work.

Is there anyway I can embed this wsdl.xml file or somehow prevent it web service or Flex from creating this xml in cache folder for purpose of security.

Thanks for your help.

• 1. Re: WDSL.xml file getting created in cache folder
          babo_ya Level 3
          Please help me with this issue
          • 2. Re: WDSL.xml file getting created in cache folder
            Nataliefay
            Hi,

I'm sorry to bug you with a non-technical discussion, but I am a recruiter in San Diego. My client is in need of 3 Senior Flex Developers for their project. I have had an extremely rough time finding someone for this position. Would you be interested in this position, or do you know of anyone that might be? We do pay referral fees. This position may be open to telecommuting.

Job Description:
            They are in the midst of a major re-architecting of their Corporate Management system utilizing many cutting edge technologies. As it relates to the position they are using Flex as their UI.

This is either a contract, or a full-time position.

Pay: Market Rate

Thanks for your help!

Natalie Fay
            Outsource Technical
            www.ostechnical.com
            nfay@ostechnical.com