1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 6, 2011 2:44 AM by kemalturhan

Error: Invalid configuration setting for reconnect. Valid options are IDENTITY or INSTANCE

kemalturhan

Hi, i have had very interesting error while using LCDS model driven development tools.

This is very bad stuation. Plesase help me to find and solve the problem.

I try to explain the error step by step including sreen view.

selecting database table entity in the datamodel  perspective of flex builder 4 ;

İf i chance Reconnect strategy to IDENTITY i get the error apearing as image1

image1

image1.jpg

So i must set the none  for  Reconnect strategy, and i can deploy the model to the LCDS server.

but when i run the simple application, i get different erro. There are some screen pictures for explaining the error.

image2 : Flash player debug error, "please note Error: Invalid configuration setting for reconnect. Valid options are IDENTITY or INSTANCE"

image2.jpg

while i got this error:  i noticed debug information from LCDS server console

image 3 : LCDS console debug information

image3.jpg

if you look carefully the console IDENTITY apears  as reconnect={fetch=¦DENT¦TY}.

Even though I'm very willing to use LCDS but i could have not solved this problem for four weeks.  after all, in my opinion, problem is likely to local character set (turkish), but i have no idea solving this problem.

i will be very hapy if anyone help me.