1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 11, 2011 2:31 PM by ArtistDan

First Button Image Disappears When I return to Original State but the link works

rgood063

So I have searched and searched but no one else seems to be having this problem and I'm just not sure what to do.

The problem is pretty basic and ONLY happens on my home page (I have tons of other buttons all functioning properly)

Basicly the image vanishes after returning to the home state from anywhere else-- after leaving.

I thought it might be a browser/windows problem so I tested in different browsers and even switched to a mac but the problem is definitely within Catalyst.

The link still functions properly, so I can click on the blank space- but the hover button and all of its states are gone.

Help!

• 1. Re: First Button Image Disappears When I return to Original State but the link works
          ArtistDan

Same problem it seems. You're not alone in searching for a solution.

Links in a state appear upon first rollover. After rollover to another state, the state in question does not appear. It will appear again after navigating to another page or doing a refresh. I don't find any difference in transition settings between the problem state and similar others. All other states appear correctly after repeated rollovers. Cant' understand why the problem state appears once and then not again.