I have a basic question on writing a custom component in Flex.
(1) I defined a class called MyGridItem to extend GridItem.
(2) I defined a class called MyGridRow to extend GridRow.
(3) I defined a class called MyGrid to extend Grid.
(4) I added getter and setter for a property called gridDimension to MyGridItem, MyGridRow and MyGrid.
(5) I want to use a slider to resize the custom component MyGrid.
The rows and cols of MyGrid would be dynamic in Flex application, and there is no fixed percentage for each GridItem width adn height.
My question is: how to implement commitProperties(), measure() and updateDisplayList() in these classes?
Retrieving data ...