Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Source Control and Batches

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2007 Jun 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a RoboHelp 6 webhelp project that I'd like to publish in a nightly batch. While RoboHelp provides handy instructions, these don't provide directions for doing this if the project is in source control. I use RoboSource Control 3. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance - Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 21, 2007 Jun 21, 2007
As far as I'm aware the source control has nothing to do with the generation of output. Are you after a way for RH to check a project out of source control, compile and then check it back in? if so, I don't believe this can be done automatically via the batch generate function. You will have to ensure that the projects to be generated are checked out before the generation is performed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 21, 2007 Jun 21, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
As far as I'm aware the source control has nothing to do with the generation of output. Are you after a way for RH to check a project out of source control, compile and then check it back in? if so, I don't believe this can be done automatically via the batch generate function. You will have to ensure that the projects to be generated are checked out before the generation is performed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp