2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2007 4:11 PM by Newsgroup_User

Scaling down a Movie

Blindgator Level 1
      I have a game that I made but the thing is it is huge. The whole stage takes up like my whole screen and I want to scale the whole thing down smaller. I keep trying to do that but the sprites wont keep their position with the stage. What is the best way to scale everything down and keep everything the same and positioned correctly?

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Scaling down a Movie
          Level 7
          You might try opening it as a movie in a window. If you put it in shockwave
          and show it at the smaller scale does it come out ok? If so, then you might
          use a 1-pixel by 1-pixel stub projector then launch it as a MIAW at the
          desired size.

"Blindgator" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:f513q5$c5k$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I have a game that I made but the thing is it is huge. The whole stage
          >takes up
          > like my whole screen and I want to scale the whole thing down smaller. I
          > keep
          > trying to do that but the sprites wont keep their position with the stage.
          > What
          > is the best way to scale everything down and keep everything the same and
          > positioned correctly?
          >
          > Thanks
          >

• 2. Re: Scaling down a Movie
            James Newton, ACP Level 3
            You can find a set of scripts plus a couple of demos that allow you to scale your projector to fit the monitor at : http://nonlinear.openspark.com/tips/scripts/position/