1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 6, 2011 11:06 PM by Mylenium

CS5 missing effect helpers

BillSkinzFifth

Help...

My CS5 After Effects is missing all of the little effect helpers that are used to drag effects around...

I did a screen grab of CS4 with a solid with a 4 color gradient applied and one of the same thing in CS5 so you can see what I am missing...

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/BillSkinzFifth/Software%20Issues/CS4vsCS5.jpg

They're all there in my install of CS4 and I'm pretty sure that they were there after my install of CS5 but now they are all missing. It's making CS5 VERY crippling for me so I have been reverting back to CS4 until I find an answer. I have searched the web extensively and haven't found an answer or even another instance of this happening.

At first, I thought it was the [CTRL+SHFT+H] hotkey, but that's not it. Maybe there is another hotkey combo that I am missing...

Please help. I have many CS5 projects that I cannot open in CS4 and I can't work effectively in CS5 like this.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

THX

...and before I get a bunch of people telling me that I need to have the effect selected, I am aware of that.. This occurs while the effect is selected...

jEFf