0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2011 8:55 AM by 106dutch

Help creating interative catalog

106dutch

Can anyone give me help on how to create a flash virtual magazine/interactive catalog for my small business. I would like to do something similar to the online catalog that Kohls department store has http://kohls.shoplocal.com/kohls/default.aspx?action=nuep&AdRef=frombuyonline.  I have been able to create an invisible buttons around each of my products and upon rollover a small info box pops up with a picture and message that says "click item for more details".  On rollout it goes away.  Now this is where I am having trouble.    When they click on the invisible button (which is the same inv. button that has the rollover/rollout script),  a larger info box opens, but if they go outside of the invisible button area (say to a different inv. button on another product) the larger info box goes away.  I want this larger info box to stay up because there on links on it  I would like them to be able to click on (ie share to facebook, email, etc.). It seems like I need to make the background inactive when they click on the inv. button, but do not know how to do that.  As you can see I am limited in my Flash knowledge so any help would be great!  Thank you.