2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2011 5:15 AM by Srindhi

Legend for Chart component not working in Flash Builder Burrito

Srindhi Level 1

Hi,

I am using Flash Builder Burrito for Flex Mobile Project. I wanted to set up a chart and so added the required libraries( mx.swc and datavisualization.swc ) and  added xml namespaces to include the components . I got the charts up and running also.

My only problem with the charts is Legends are not working..

Whenever I add it I get a red mark over the Project and the application fails to run.This is the same case with all chart types.

I do not get any red mark in the code , but only on my project icon .

Then I Opened the Problems Console . I found these errors

Description Resource Path Location Type
      1120: Access of undefined property ButtonSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 82 Flex Problem
      1120: Access of undefined property ContainerBorderSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 114 Flex Problem
      1120: Access of undefined property DefaultButtonSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 79 Flex Problem
      1120: Access of undefined property ScrollBarDownButtonSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 690 Flex Problem
      1120: Access of undefined property ScrollBarThumbSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 694 Flex Problem
      1120: Access of undefined property ScrollBarTrackSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 689 Flex Problem
      1120: Access of undefined property ScrollBarUpButtonSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 691 Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ButtonSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 30 Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ContainerBorderSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 31 Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:DefaultButtonSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 15 Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ScrollBarDownButtonSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 14 Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ScrollBarThumbSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 13 Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ScrollBarTrackSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 19 Flex Problem
      1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ScrollBarUpButtonSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 26 Flex Problem

AllChartsDisplay is the name of my Project

Please help me solve this problem...