Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Legend for Chart component not working in Flash Builder Burrito

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2011 Mar 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Flash Builder Burrito for Flex Mobile Project. I wanted to set up a chart and so added the required libraries( mx.swc and datavisualization.swc ) and  added xml namespaces to include the components . I got the charts up and running also.

My only problem with the charts is Legends are not working..

Whenever I add it I get a red mark over the Project and the application fails to run.This is the same case with all chart types.

I do not get any red mark in the code , but only on my project icon .

Then I Opened the Problems Console . I found these errors

Description Resource Path Location Type
1120: Access of undefined property ButtonSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 82 Flex Problem
1120: Access of undefined property ContainerBorderSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 114 Flex Problem
1120: Access of undefined property DefaultButtonSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 79 Flex Problem
1120: Access of undefined property ScrollBarDownButtonSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 690 Flex Problem
1120: Access of undefined property ScrollBarThumbSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 694 Flex Problem
1120: Access of undefined property ScrollBarTrackSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 689 Flex Problem
1120: Access of undefined property ScrollBarUpButtonSkin. AllChartsDisplay  line 691 Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ButtonSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 30 Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ContainerBorderSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 31 Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:DefaultButtonSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 15 Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ScrollBarDownButtonSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 14 Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ScrollBarThumbSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 13 Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ScrollBarTrackSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 19 Flex Problem
1172: Definition mx.skins.spark:ScrollBarUpButtonSkin could not be found. AllChartsDisplay  line 26 Flex Problem

AllChartsDisplay is the name of my Project

Please help me solve this problem...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2011 Mar 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you should remove the mx.swc and datavisualization.swc from the buildpath and just include charts.swc included in the Flex Hero SDK.

Thanks

-Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2011 Mar 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sunil,

Thank you for the reply. I am using Adobe Flex Hero SDK. I could not find charts.swc file anywhere in my SDK.

I feel its a compatibility issue with the Flex Hero. In the older versions of the SDK , it is working fine.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines