1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 11, 2011 4:54 AM by Sagar H Ganatra

The required parameter IDEEVENTINFO was not provided.

CF_User33 Level 1

Hi,

I installed the new Coldfusion Builder 2 Beta (Windows 7-32 bit). and I am unable to use the 'create ORM CFC' option. Here is what I do:

In the RDS dataview I have a data source.I can expand it and see table data.

If I right-click a table and choose 'Adobe CFC generator'->'Create ORM CFC' I get the Adobe CFC Generator window.

I fill in the location for cfc (a folder in my poroject), leave checkbox 'Script CFC' unchecked and click ok.

Then I get a runtime exception:

The web site you are  accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
      Please contact the website  administrator.

File not  found: /Adobe CFC Generator/handlers/ormCFCGenerator.cfm

The server is in C:\JRun4\servers\ifactuur\cfusion.ear\cfusion.war. It contains the extensions (C:\JRun4\servers\ifactuur\cfusion.ear\cfusion.war\Adobe CFC Generator\handlers etc). I can access the location via a browser on http://127.0.0.1:8303/Adobe CFC Generator/handlers/ and get a dump with this Exception:

10:16:28.028 - Expression Exception - in  C:\JRun4\servers\ifactuur\cfusion.ear\cfusion.war\Adobe CFC  Generator\handlers\index.cfm : line 1

The required parameter IDEEVENTINFO was not provided.

(I have Robust Debugging in the admin on)

I can access the administrator of the server (ifactuur) from the Servers window so the server seems to be installed correctly

Why is this not working?

Marc