3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2008 9:44 PM by gpfv

Dummy Error

indigokj
      I'm running Fireworks CS3 in Vista.

When I tried to close a file this morning, an error message appeared in a little screen. The title of the message said:

Dummy: Windows - No Disk

The error said:

Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters 0x75EE023C
      0x86A65B24 0x75EE023C 0x75EE023C

There were three buttons at the bottom: [ Cancel ] [Try Again ] [ Continue ]

Anybody seen this? I googled the error but found nothing.

• 1. Re: Dummy Error
          OnlineSK
          I am getting similar error. I use Photoshop CS3 on Windows XP Pro. Could anyone with the solution here pls. Thanks in advance.
          • 2. Dummy Error
            pixlor Level 4
            quote:

Originally posted by: indigokj
            I'm running Fireworks CS3 in Vista.

When I tried to close a file this morning, an error message appeared in a little screen. The title of the message said:

Dummy: Windows - No Disk

The error said:

Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters 0x75EE023C
            0x86A65B24 0x75EE023C 0x75EE023C

There were three buttons at the bottom: [ Cancel ] [Try Again ] [ Continue ]

Anybody seen this? I googled the error but found nothing.

Hmm. If I search for parts of your error message, I come up with this page: Exception Processing Message Not an exact match, but maybe it's a clue.

Can you open Windows Explorer (right-click My Computer and select "Explore") and check under "Computer" to make sure you don't have any conflicts in mapped or removable drives? The "No Disk" part of the error would seem to point to a problem in this area, anyway. If you have no conflicts, then make sure all your drives are functioning properly - that all drives can read and drives that should be able to write
            can write.

Edit. And...found a similar error discussed on Microsoft TechNet
            So...it's looking like a driver conflict of some kind.
            • 3. Re: Dummy Error
              gpfv
              This may not be related, however I am having a similar problem with Acrobat Pro 9.0 when you open Organizer you get the Window - No Disk and the 3 buttons. 8 clicks on continue clears the error but comes back when you close my computer.

If you have a system with Multi Media Reader Device (USB could be install a drive bay) go to safely remove hardware and stop the USB Mass Storage Device; then try the same action you used to create the error.

Hope this helps, I have been working on this problem for 3 weeks. XP Pro SP3 XP MCE SP2 and Vista SP1

Also you may want to put in a bug report.