My other half purchased an E book
for me for my birthday and on her work computer downloaded two books
I then downloaded digital editions on to my home computer with a seperate id for myself not realising the authorisation rules I can now no longer access the original books that were brought for me. How do I or can I authorise two accounts on one computer.
Hope someone can help
In order to fix your problem please follow the steps as given below.
1) Open Adobe Digital Editions.
2) Press the keys Ctrl + Shift + D on your keyboard.
3) Now a Deauthorize screen will come up asking you to deauthorize your Computer.
4) Follow the screen instructions and unauthorize the computer.
5) Uninstall Adobe Digital Editions from your computer.
Click start>>Control Panel>>Add or remove Program
Select Adobe Digital Editions from the list and Delete.
6) Also delete following files.
Type "regedit" in the box and hit enter.
Locate the following key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Adobe>Digital Editions"
delete the full folder (Right click on it and click delete).
Also locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Adobe>Adept
Delete the full folder.
7) Now download and install Adobe Digital Editions from the link given below.
8) When asked to authorize computer then enter the correct ID which you want are supposed to use.
I hope this will help you