7 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2007 8:34 AM by SmpleJohn

    not sure what this is called, help?


      It's the second example. They call it a "dragable menu" but that isn't helping me on google. :[

      Even if you don't know what it's called, but happen to have a tutorial, that would be just as useful. <3

      Webwasp states that it "enables the user to organise their screen." I was hoping I could have multiple "pages" of items for a drag-and-drop dress-up.

      Help, please? ; ;