• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resolution problems

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2007 Jun 19, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to record a tutorial at full screen (1920 x 1200), however, whenever I perform a Drag-and-Drop operation, the screen turns white and has problems updating until the end of the Drag-and-Drop event.

Is there a limitation on the screen size that can be recorded with flash? Hardware requirements?

(My computer: 2 Ghz Core 2 Duo with 2 GB of memory)

Thanks,
Steve
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 20, 2007 Jun 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what you've said it sounds more likely that your issue is the video (graphics) system, not the processor support system. Try turning graphics hardware acceleration "off" ... or at least adjust it.

Accessing the hardware acceleration properties is different for each system, but if you open "Help and Support System" (from the help menu in Control Panel, or a variety of other paths) and type "graphics hardware acceleration" into the "Search" blank, you should find how to adjust these settings on any Windows OS version.

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2007 Jun 20, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
So I tried disabling and adjusting the graphics hardware acceleration settings, but I still have the same problem.

In fact, If I just drag an icon around the desktop at full mode, everything slows down and the animation created is 95% unviewable.

THat said, I don't need to record to that size, but it does give me problems. Thanks for the help, though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources