Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

invoke webservice behind ssl proxy

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2007 Jun 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to connect to a webservice behind SSL Proxy with following url:
https://ssl.xyz.com/is-db/cfc/listingservice.cfc?WSDL,DanaInfo=servername.int.com

if i open this url direct i got a clean XML Page, but if i use it in a cfinfoke statement i get following error

Could not generate stub objects for web service invocation.
Name: https://ssl.xyz.com/is-db/cfc/listingservice.cfc?WSDL,DanaInfo=servername.int.com. WSDL: https://ssl.xyz.com/is-db/cfc/listingservice.cfc?WSDL,DanaInfo=servername.int.com. org.xml.sax.SAXException: Fatal Error: URI=null Line=15: The element type "link" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "". It is recommended that you use a web browser to retrieve and examine the requested WSDL document for correctness. If the requested WSDL document can't be retrieved or it is dynamically generated, it is likely that the target web service has programming errors.

anyone got an idee about that

Daniel
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 22, 2007 Jun 22, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We had the same problem. Our work around involved saving the WSDL locally and then using that to run the web service. As long as the WSDL contains a service port element, it will still send the data to the correct server.

In order to ensure that the WSDL stayed up to date, we have a scheduled task that hits the server and downloads the WSDL on a regular basis. Of course, CFHTTP has problems with SSL as well, so you need to include 2 custom headers when you post. You should be able to find them by doing a search on cfhttp and SSL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2007 Jun 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for response:

can you explain me a little bit more how to do your solution.
where do you store the WSDL File, with wath extension ?
wath you mean with service port element?

Thanks for Help
**Sorry for such stupid questions, i am new to that topic.**

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem. Simply save the WSDL file as a .wsdl on the server that will be performing the web service call. If you actually look at the contents of the WSDL, you'll notice at the bottom of the document an element that specifies the location of the actual web service. As long as this points to the web service on xyz.com's servers, it doesn't actually matter where the WSDL file resides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Our SSL Proxy is just a forwarding service.

the webservice runs on servername.int.com, there is no way to store the WSDL File on the xyz.com server, because there is only a cgi script file that forwards the url request.

Thanks Daniel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation