I have buttons on my stage that use getURL(); to open media
files. I've set variables for the location of the files that take
the value from xml lables out of sight but on the stage. When I
test my file it traces the video location as "undefined" despite
the fact I can see the values in the labels. I've made a little
test function that checks for the location of the files which works
fine, but still my buttons say undefined. If anyone can help I
would be most grateful.
Saw your code, the only problem i saw with your buttons code
is you are using 'this' to fetch the XML related objects though
scope has changed for 'this' would now refer to buttons themselves.
Hence, I've made few changes in your code try this out.