I created a custom DLL a while back and have been working
with it successfully for several months on CF 7.
I am now attempting to use it on a CFMX 6.1 server and I am
running into issues.
I put the DLL on the server and registered it with Windows.
The first problem I ran into was that it could not instaniate the
COM object. I solved that by adding permissions for the IIS User on
My new problem is that my DLL creates objects of it's own and
I believe that is where it is failing as I am receiving the
following error: An exception occurred when executing a Com method.
It occurs on a line that is calling my DLL that creates a new
Both servers are Windows 2003. As mentioned the only major
difference is the versions of Coldfusion.