4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2015 3:04 PM by sghostlionc

What file format can be used to play 3D videos on Panasonic TVPlasma3D with USB PenDrive?

Horsepower0171 Level 1

What file format can be used to play 3D videos on Panasonic TVPlasma3D with USB PenDrive?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------

I writed to Panasonic Italy support about this question:

"What file format can be used to play 3D videos on Panasonic TVPlasma3D with USB PenDrive?"

Panasonic writed me in a very poor manner and said me:

"...riproduce formati: AVCHD (anche 3D), SD-Video, DivXHD, JPEG, MP3, AAC tramite USB e Slot SD/SDHC/SDXC card..."

"...formato : AVCHD estensione file nella SD: .MTS..."

I made a few videos edited with PremiereProCS5 and exported as H.264 Coding and .mp4 file extension, all side by side, with layout 1920x1080pixels that includes two stretched frames at 960x1080 pixels.

This is the same image layout that uses the Panasonic 3D consumer camcorder "HDC-SDT750", that record AVCHD videos with file extension .MTS.

I also tried to export another video as MPEG2 with .mpg file extension.

But at the store the tests failed, and I cannot see anything!

My questions are:

1) What format can be used by PremiereProCS5 for exporting the Stereoscopic 3D videoclip and play them via USB port on Panasonic TVPlasma3D such "TX-P46VT20"?

2) What codec should be used? H.264? H.264-bluray?

3) What file extension should have the movie file? .mp4?

Many Thanks!
      Horsepower0171.