Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 6 for Word Trial Version

Jun 08, 2007 Jun 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded and installed the trial version of RoboHelp 6. I am able to run RoboHelp HTML but can not run RoboHelp for Word.

After I select the desktop icon for RoboHelp for Word, I am prompted to open one of the sample projects. I select a project and click OK. I then receive a Windows error stating that the application must close. Once I click Don't Send Message, RoboHelp 6 for Word closes.

I am running Windows XP sp 2 and Word 2003. I do not have any prior versions of RoboHelp installed on this computer. The computer meets the system requirements for RH 6 installation.

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2007 Jun 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum.

Did you install with your login and does that have admin rights? If not the install will fail.

There's a topic on my site about installing RoboHelp.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp