8 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2011 4:06 PM by the_wine_snob

Why are my slide show pictures burned in Premiere only 35 1/2 X 20 1/2  at 16:9 on my 52" TV?

Jean Eichhorst

I make my slide shows in Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 and burn the DVD in Adope Premiere Elements 9.   I make my pictures 8 x 10 with higher than the 1,000 x 750 pixels suggested.   I can go all the way through the steps to make the slide show in Photoshop Elements 9 and burning it on a DVD in Premiere Elements 9.  However, when I play the DVD slide show on my blu-ray player the picture on our 52" TV set at 16:9, is only 35 1/2" x 20 1/2".   Do I have something set wrong in Premiere?  I do not like this smaller picture.  

I made a small slide show with 1,000 x 750 pixel pictures.  These pictures were also only 35 1/2" by 20 1/2"  on the 52" TV. 

I made several slideshows on Photoshop Elements 8 and Premiere Elements 8 and the pictures filled the 52" screen.  However, I cannot get my  Photoshop Elements 8 and Premiere Elements 8 to work together anymore.  That is why I bought 9. I would appreciate any help you can give me.  I like the slide show pictures so much better with the DVD burned in Premiere than putting them on a CD in Photoshop Elements.   Jean