0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 16, 2011 8:18 AM by fmartel

CF Solr Only Highlighting a Set Amount of Characters

fmartel Level 1

I am currently using CF 9.0.1 Developer Edition with the CFH 9.0.1 on Windows 7 with Apache 2.2

It seems that solr (being used thru CF) only highlights a certain amount of characters from a collection created from a query.  I have tried increasing contextbytes and contextpassages to no avail.  I have followed the instructions provided for fixing highlighting by changing 
      <str name="hl.fl">summary title </str> to 
      <str name="hl.fl">contents title </str> in the solrconfig.xml and
      <field name="contents" type="text" indexed="true" stored="false" required="false" multiValued="true" omitNorms="true"/> to

<field name="contents" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true" required="false" multiValued="true" omitNorms="true"/> in the schema.xml on the solr template folder, restarting the solr service, deleting, recreating, and reindexing the collection, which did not work.
      I have also tried increasing the hl.fragsize to 100000000 in the GapFragmenter and also adding an hl.maxAnalyzedChars of 100000000 in the RegexFragmenter of the solrconfig,xml on the solr template folder, restarting the solr service, deleting, recreating, and reindexing the collection, which also did not work.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you.