3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2011 4:25 PM by RandySwineford

Likert scales

roattw Level 1

Unless I just missed it, I was suprised to see basic likert scale not listed as a question field type (1-10 with 1 being most important, 10 being least important).  Ami missing it?  FormCentral is sooo close to being ale to replace my other clunky online form tools.

• 1. Re: Likert scales
          Roberto Perelman Adobe Employee

Coming soon.

In the mean time, take a look at the template called “360 Degree Feedback”, which shows you how to accomplish what you want with what we have today.

• 2. Re: Likert scales
            roattw Level 1

Thanks Roberto!  Looking forward to it.  The 360 one does come closer with the agreement scale.  But I also need and use a lot the 1-10 rating scale.  I like the look and reporting of FormsCentral overall.  But currently my 2 go to online form apps are from Constant Contact and Formsite.  Adobe gets more robust with its form creation options they may have me ;^)

• 3. Re: Likert scales
              RandySwineford Adobe Employee

We just added support for rating scales (aka likert). I wrote up a forum post on it here: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/884116

Also check out the new "Summary Report" tab - we now automatically generate charts for each question that show how many users picked a particular choice in a question.

With the additional of these and our previously announced page skip logic feature we now have a very compelling survey solution.

Give it a try and tell us what you think.

Randy