1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 19, 2011 9:46 AM by Todd_Kopriva

Exporting with effects

nobull408

I shot a video with my Panasonic HMC-150 (AVC-HD) and I want to export to Youtube.

In the media encorder preview, it seems the clip doesn't have the color correction I've done.  I rendered the clip, etc.

Is there something very simple I'm missing? (Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, I'm getting used to working in CS5 with HD footage).

Thanks in advance!

-Dave

• 1. Re: Exporting with effects
          Todd_Kopriva Level 8

I'm not clear on what your problem is.

You added effects to a clip in Premiere Pro? And you can see the results that you like when you preview the sequence in Premiere Pro? But the movie that is created when you export doesn't show the results of applying the effects?

It would help if you gave us a lot more information---most important being the exact steps that you're taking and screenshots of what you're seeing.

Also, what version of Premiere Pro---i.e., have you installed the recent updates? What operating system? Has this ever worked before? What other software are you running? Do you have any third-party effects or codecs installed? Tell us about your computer hardware. Are you using  CUDA processing (Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration)? What video player are you watching the output movie in?