2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2011 5:20 AM by arunjoy

SWC file as an external library file

Flex Rock Level 1

Hi,

I want to load my swc file as external file and use it at run time. How to do that. Normaly we use to add the swc files inside libs folder. Is there ant possibilities to load the swc theme file from outside the libs folder and access the skins in css during run time.

regards,

Jayagopal.

• 1. Re: SWC file as an external library file
          Flex Rock Level 1

Hi all,

I have changed the swc file link type to External and compiled it. It throws no error. But when i tried to run the application it throws an error like this

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class IDeferredInstantiationUIComponent could not be found.

at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()
              at mx.managers::SystemManager/deferredNextFrame()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\fra mework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:319]
              at mx.managers::SystemManager/preloader_initProgressHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\ projects\framework\src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2945]
              at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
              at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
              at mx.preloaders::Preloader/timerHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\framework\ src\mx\preloaders\Preloader.as:398]
              at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
              at flash.utils::Timer/tick().

can any body help me.

regards,

Jayagopal.

• 2. Re: SWC file as an external library file
            arunjoy

Hi Jayagopal,

Did you get any solution for the 1014 error? I am also facing the same issue with external swc and I am unable to find any help in google..

Thanks,

Arun.