I'm not clear as to what problem you are experiencing.
Are you not seeing routes appear as submit buttons in Workspace?
There was a problem with IE8 and ES2. You could try this:
"Using LiveCycle Workspace ES2 on Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP or Windows 2003
To use Workspace ES2 on Internet Explorer 8 on a Windows XP or Windows 2003 machine, you must first download the following patch:
Otherwise, initialization errors will occur."
Hi Diana, yes exactly.
I just attached the screen shots.
One is version 8.2 Workspace ES, the other upgraded version 9.0 Workspace ES2.
On new version, you will see that buttons are missing.
This patch we already have.
Based on my understanding of the problem, I tried to reproduce this issue and could not.
There must be something different about your setup that I am missing.
Can you confirm a few more things for me?
1) Is the ES2 process and form exactly the same as the 8.2 version process and form, except that it has been upgraded?
In other words, has the form and process on ES2 been modifed or is it still running as an 8.x process.
2) Are you running SP2 on your ES2 machine?
3) If the buttons are not appearing in the Workspace chrome on IE8, are they appearing in the form itself or just not appearing at all?
1) Yes exactly, the same; running as 8.x process.
3) Chrome: working fine, Firefox: working fine, problem only IE8 (for the original 8.2 IE8 working fine).
On the form only a button appears (which should not be there); "Submit" writing on it.
Thanks for your interest