5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2011 10:51 AM by the_wine_snob

Problem with forum user name

nealeh-0Xf0QT

I appear to have been 'bitten' with the user reset problem. My original id is now "nealeh-Y42Jq8" while my original "nealeh" now appears as a brand new user. I recall others having this problem in the past. How do you get it put right?

Cheers,
      --
      Neale
      Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

• 1. Re: Problem with forum user name
          the_wine_snob Level 9

I noticed that, as was going to point you to the Forum Comments forum, where Adobe-Admin (John) would be able to help you, BUT the forum was so very wonky today, that it was taking me six log-ins, just to read the PrE forum.

It looks like you have the "real" Neale back, and I'm glad.

For the fix, just post to the Forum Comments forum, with your log-in details (sans PW). John will fix things for you.

Glad to have you back!

Hunt

PS - the UK was not the only area of Earth, that was smurfed by the Adobe Forum issues - the US was hit just as badly, and many experienced similar to you.

PPS - in a few days, I'll be terrorizing Mayfair, and will hoist a pint, or two, in your honour.

• 2. Re: Problem with forum user name
            nealeh-0Xf0QT Level 1

the_wine_snob wrote:

It looks like you have the "real" Neale back, and I'm glad.

Not yet. But I've put the request in, in the forum you suggested, so hopefully soon.

Hoisting a pint or two ? - I didn't realise you were a beer man as well as wine (or were you talking pints of wine ). I hope you mean 'real' beer rather than the carbonated lager beers. Safe journey,

Cheers,
            --
            Neale

• 3. Re: Problem with forum user name
              the_wine_snob Level 9

In this case, it's "fizzies, ales, Porters and stouts." While I love my wines, I also like my brews, and when in the UK, I have found that the wine lists at most pubs leaves something to be desired. Especially there, I avail myself of the wonderful array of brews. The first round will be a toast to you.

Wish that you were not so far from Mayfair, or that I had more time to get out into the countryside. This trip will be very busy, and all of it right in Mayfair. Other than sneaking off to West End for a matinee, I doubt that I will be able to leave that 40 sq block area (well, with all the mews, etc., it probably really a 120 square "block" area).

Good luck, and Adobe-Admin. is quite good, and usually quick too.

Hunt

• 4. Re: Problem with forum user name
                nealeh Level 5

They fixed it - I'm back as me.

Cheers,
                --
                Neale

• 5. Re: Problem with forum user name
                  the_wine_snob Level 9

Nice to have you back. Now, I just hope that the "other Neale" did not do anything nefarious, while your back was turned.

Hunt