Can you please elaborate on the following things.
- Which version of RH you are using to geneate ePub
- Hyperlinks are pointing to other topics in the project or some other file?
- Can you share any sample project/ or ePub output file which shows this issue.
you can email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Adobe RoboHelp Team
After checking, I have to correct myself. Evidently it is rather a problem with language-specific characters (ä, ß) in file names. These topics cannot be viewed using the TOC either. If I insert a standard hyperlink to a topic that has no such character in its file name, then all is well. The problem is that these file names are generated automatically by Robohelp when a Word document is imported.
I might issue a request about this in the feature request form.
1. RH9, older versions dont support ePub I think.
2. Correctly, these are topic within the project.
3. In case you are still interested please tell, but I think its a different problem now altogather as described above.
RH8 did, but you had to run a script that the RH dev team provided on their blog.