6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2007 7:02 AM by orbit555

TOC alignemt failure!!!!

orbit555 Level 1
      Hi all,

I have a problem with the TOC alignment. I need the TOC on the left pane- to be aligned to the left (for English) at runtime, however, it keeps aligning it to the right (like Hebrew.)

I use WIN XP with Hebrew support.
      It happens on a new RoboHelp HTML 2000 project I create.
      Can you please advice how to solve it, maybe in the project's files...

Best regards,
      Orbit.
        • 1. Re: TOC alignemt failure!!!!
          Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)
          Welcome to the forum

I cannot help you on this one. Are you aware of the Techshoret forum of Yahoo Groups? It is Israeli based so someone there should be able to help you.

• 2. Re: TOC alignemt failure!!!!
            orbit555 Level 1
            Thanks Peter,

But it has nothing to do with Hebrew, since on my previous compiled project the TOC has been aligned and still is aligned to the Left as needed...

Is there anywhere in the code E.g. File.HHC where I can add the "align" tag or something alike???

PLS somebody
            helppppppppppp
            Thanks!
            • 3. Re: TOC alignemt failure!!!!
              Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)
              You didn't say you had a project that left aligned, just that was how you needed it to align.

I don't know how the Hebrew support works. My thinking is still that the Techshoret forum is the best place. They are up and about right now, any European answers would have hopefully come in by now so that moves us the US which is safely tucked up in bed. Thus Techshoret might get you a quicker answer.

• 4. Re: TOC alignemt failure!!!!
                orbit555 Level 1
                Okay I will try it, but looks this forum is more professional, so I expect you guys ( in the US) to help me out.....
                Thanks,
                Orbit.
                • 5. Re: TOC alignemt failure!!!!
                  RoboWizard Level 4
                  Hi Orbit

Have you tried adjustng your window properties? Expand your Windows pseudo folder and double-click the window for your project. Then click the button labeled "Advanced Properties". After you do this, click the "Extended Styles" tab and see if there is a check mark in the check box labeled "Right Aligned Text". If so, DE-select it and recompile to see if this corrects the issue. If not, I'm a bit stumped.

Cheers... Rick

• 6. Re: TOC alignemt failure!!!!
                    orbit555 Level 1
                    Yes, I tried this, but nothing is selected, no right alignment was indicated in any window and elsewhere...
                    The problem remains:(
                    Does anybody know what it is...???
                    Thanks!