1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 29, 2011 8:20 AM by hanchan07

Unable to create a Mobile Air Project for Blackberry device on MAC

stevemcl5 Level 1

I can't create an Actionscript Mobile Air Project,

This is a fresh install on a MAC(osX 10.6.7) , Flash burrito 4.5, Blackberry sdk 9.4

On the first tab 'Project Location' I enter project name: HelloWorld and use default SDK (Flex 4.5)

On the next tab 'Mobile Settings',

I deselect, 'Apple ios' and 'Google Android', clicking only on 'BlackBerry Tablet OS'

on the next tab 'Build Paths'

I see 4 libraries, flex 4.5,

… sdks/4.5.0

….libs/blackberry

…libs/qnx-screen

…libs/air

and enter an Application ID:  com.example.helloWorld

hit Finish, and i see some messages flash by … updating compiler settings…  but stays on this same panel,

I see the directory being built on the left, but the 'New Actionscript Mobile Project' doesn't close, if I hit cancel, the directory gets removed.

Clicking 'Finish' doesn't complete the creating the project.  (is there anywhere that I can see error msgs)????

If I create a new 'Flex' project, that works, If I create a new 'Flex Mobile project' and select 'Blackberry' it won't complete,

If I create a new 'Flex Mobile project' and select 'google android' that works.

In Flash preferences I have 9.4 correctly installed, ie. under Flash Builder/Target Platforms/BlackBerry Tablet OS/

the sdk path is: /Applications/Adobe Flash Builder 4.5/sdks/blackberry-tablet-sdk-0.9.4

Under Java/Compiler i have Compiler compliance level:   1.6