4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2014 3:11 PM by pdub33

Problems displaying Portfolio in Sharepoint 2007...Help

RICHCNY

We have a development and production Sharepoint server farm (both are MOSS 2007 sp2, running on Windows 2003 Server sp2 standard). Both contain a site that houses a document library. In each document library we have placed several PDF portfolio's (created in Adobe Acrobat 9.4.2 Proffessional). Each site has the same exact files. On our development server site ALL of our users are able to view the Portfolio's while accessing the site within an IE 7 browser. On our production server some users can view the portfolios while other get a blank homepage and can not see the pdf files within the portfolio.

Initially I thought the problem was client side but it seems it's working for some users with Adobe Reader 9.4.2 and not working for others with 9.4.2 and that doesn't explain why everyone can view the same exact files within our dev site. Also if I save the file and view it outside of IE it opens and displays properly. Microsoft support hasn't been much help at this point. I'm not sure what, if anything, these files would be dependent on server side that could cause it to work for some and not for others.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.