Hi Just BE to me it seems what you want to do is to pubish a release build. Please find below how to go about it:
Creating a release build
The version of the application that’s created in your output folder, and that you run during the
testing and debugging phase of development, is the “debug” version of the application. This compiled
SWF file is significantly larger than the version you’ll ultimately deploy for your users,
because it contains additional internal information that’s used only during debugging.
To create a release build of a Flex Web application, follow these steps:
1. From the Flash Builder menu, choose Project ➪ Export Release Build, or File ➪
Export ➪ Release Build.
2. In the Export Release Build dialog box, make these choices:
a. Select the application you want to export.
b. Indicate whether you want to enable the View Source feature.
c. Select a folder to which you want to export the release build.
3. Click Finish to export the release build.
A release build folder contains only a single application and its supporting files. In contrast, the bin-debug
folder contains the debug versions of all applications in a project
Testing the release build
You can test the release build of a Flex Web application by opening its HTML wrapper file in a
Web browser. Here’s how:
1. From the Package Explorer view, open the release build folder and locate the HTML
wrapper file. This file has the same name as the application itself, but has a .html file
2. Right-click the HTML file, and choose Open With ➪ Web Browser.
I hope it helps.
This does look like it. Very cool.
You are welcome. One day I'll be like you.