Environment: MAC OS X 10.5.8, Adobe Audition 4.0 public beta release
Steps to reproduce:
1. Run Adobe Audition 4.0 host
2. Create a multitrack session
3. Instantiate the Steinberg VST Monitor plug-in on a track
4. Instantiate any other VST plug-in on a track.
5. Try to toggle plug-in power state on/off several times
6. Look at VST Monitor log.
VST Monitor shows no records in the log. It shows, that the plug-in power state is changed only during playback.
Should VST plug-in change its power state regardless of whether the playback button is pressed or not?
Retrieving data ...