Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking to voice file

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2011 Mar 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have just been asked to modify my RH8 / WebHelp app to link to an IVR (.vox) file via an image map, instead of a traditional text popup . Naturally, I said 'yes - probably', sending my client manager happily on his way.

The files are used for mobile phone voice messages, and work fine when run with Envox Wave Editor software.

I now need to know how to go about running the .vox files from the WebHelp application.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2011 Mar 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to our community

A file is a file is a file. This means that you should be able to link to any file you like.

Now whether the average computer that presents the topic can *PLAY* that file successfully, that's another question to be answered. And that's precisely the question I'll ask here.

If you were to send me the VOX file and I didn't have the Envox software installed, would my PC be able to play the file? If the answer to that is no, you will need to convert the file to another format such as WAV or MP3.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp