What version of Premiere Pro? Have you installed the recent updates? What operating system? What kind(s) of source footage?
What, exactly, did you do to change the project since it last worked?
Does the previous version of the project still work without problem?
Premiere Pro CS5, Vista 64 bit... I'm using .mov files shot on a Canon 5D mk II.
I added black and white effect on a few clips ( like 3 that all together are about 10 seconds long) and I changed the audio levels on another clip that runs for 5 minutes or so. I also changed some of the text on one clip. That is absolutely all I did.
Just updated and tried to export again, it still says 10 hours seems to do 1% every 10 minutes...
I tried to open up one of my older autosaves and it keeps crashing...
I think the update solved it actually, I ran another export last night after the update and although it said 10 hours I let it run and it's exported totally fine!
Thanks for bringing the update to my attention!!