1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 29, 2011 8:20 AM by George_Johnson

ask the user to insert an attachment

intheadobe

hello

I am French, I'm doing poorly in English.
      I would like to create a fillable form for the user to complete its data. it is an application form for a job. this poses no problem, but I created a picture box so the user can attach a photo attached. I can not find the function to request it to the user. is it possible and how to implement it?
      thank you.

bonjour,
      je suis français, je me débrouille mal en anglais.
      je voudrais créer un formulaire remplissable pour que l'utilisateur complète ses données. il s'agit d'une fiche de candidature pour trouver un emploi. cela ne pose pas de problème, mais j'ai crée une case photo pour que l'utilisateur puisse attacher sa photo en piece jointe. je n'arrive pas à trouver la fonction pour demander cela à l'utilisateur. cela est-il possible, et comment le mettre en oeuvre ?
      merci

• 1. Re: ask the user to insert an attachment
          George_Johnson MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Did you use Acrobat or LiveCycle Designer to create the form? With Acrobat, you can use a button to display an image, ubt unfortunately, it does not work with Reader. You can use an image field with a form you create with LiveCycle Designer and it will work with Reader. For some more information, see: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/829622?tstart=0

If you Reader-enable the form, a user can attach an image file using the "Attach a File as a Comment" tool, but the image is not displayed on the form, and the user would have to be instructed to use this tool.