Couple of suggestions - firstly, I found when I was working with this last I found that I needed a fully qualified path to the executable, (ie: c:\program files\etc), and not just the path from program files itself - could be worth looking at (even though you have the working directory set correctly). Secondly, try adding a listener for the error output stream as well
That might give you some more clues on what's going wrong. Good luck.
I tried using the full path to my .exe file and also checking the error stream...but i still get nothing as output....
Please can you give me a snippet of your own code so i can see what i'm not doing correctly!
This is beginning to get frustrating for me....SOS!
I can do a little better than a snippet actually... About a year ago I put
something up on google code for using the native process capabilities of AIR
with PHP. Its a working project and its here
http://code.google.com/p/aircmdamfphp/. Hope that helps!