• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbers in a numbered list displays in a different font other than the style used

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2011 Mar 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH8, and when I create a numbered list, what displays when I use the "View Selected Item" button and when I actually generate the WebHelp project is different from the Designer view. The font used is Calibri, but only the numbers in the numbered list display a different font: Times New Roman. The text that follows the number is Calibri, which is correct. How can I get the numbers in a numbered list to be the same as the text that follows the number?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's likely a style issue; that is, there is no style specifically assigned to the list HTML element, so the browser uses the default TNR. You'll probably see (none) in the Style box of the Formatting toolbar.

Good luck,

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Lists in the RoboHelp Tour on my site. This explains what Leon is referring to and how to work with Lists in RoboHelp 8.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp