1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 31, 2011 7:04 AM by Mylenium

After effect export

deejayJerryMay

Hi, i'm new to this after effect software...and i really enjoy exploring it to start a training in it...now i downloaded a free trial version of AE 10.0.1.19 to follow up on a few tutorials i have a mac osx 10.6.7 with

Hardwareoverview
      Modelname:    iMac

Modeldiscription:    iMac11,3

Processorname:    Intel Core i5

Processorspeed:    2,8 GHz

processors:    1

Total cores:    4

L2-cache (per core):    256 KB

L3-cache:    8 MB

Memory:    4 GB

Interconnectspeed processor:    4.8 GT/s

Now i downloaded a free AE project from http://videohive.net/item/hightek-presentation-hd/discussion/100127?page=1 to try out and see the structures

of this wonderfull program AE.Now i passed some tutorials wich i see that you can export these AE files into movies and etc..

Now thats were i have my first question to this software.If i open a new fresh file i only see 3 options to shoose from to export (see picture)

Schermafbeelding 2011-03-31 om 11.46.52.png

So i thought...maybe this is like this when you dont have a actual compleet project thats why i been onvideohive to have a free test sample but there i seem to have the same problem. (see picture)

Schermafbeelding 2011-03-31 om 11.53.53.png

Is there something i do wrong here ?

I'm new at this so sorry that i maybe ask stupied questions..but it cannot be that hard to export it when the tutorials speek of File/export/shoose your disired format...

thx for any help or comment.

grtz

Jerry (the noob)