• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get profiler to work

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this error when  trying to run the profiler on our app and sometimes I get no error at all and just a blank screen. I can get the profiler to work on  a more basic app, but it doesn't work on our larger app. I keep getting  this error.

Error #2044: Unhandled securityError:.  text=Error #2048: Security  sandbox violation:   file:///C|%2FUsers%2Fcrushin%2Fworkspace%2F.metadata%2F.plugins%2Fcom  .adobe.flash.profiler%2FProfilerAgent.swf?host=localhost&port=9999   cannot load data from localhost:9999.
    at ProfilerAgent()

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Also my mm.cfg looks like this:

PreloadSwf=C:/Users/crushin/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/com.adobe.fla  sh.profiler/ProfilerAgent.swf?host=localhost&port=9999
AS3Verbose=0
AS3StaticProfile=0
TraceOutputFileEnable=1
PolicyFileLogAppend=1
TraceOutputBuffered=0
ErrorReportingEnable=1
PolicyFileLog=1
AS3Trace=0

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2011 Dec 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have finally got mine working.  Just make sure that the ProfilerAgent.swf is included in Flash Player's security setting, and make sure that mm.cfg has the following settings:

ProfileFunctionEnable=1

ProfilingOutputFileEnable=1

RendererProfilingEnable=1

For more information, I have written a blog about this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines