• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images Not Retaining Position After MS Word Import

Apr 01, 2011 Apr 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,

I am having trouble importing a Word document using RoboHelp HTML 9.  When I used the version 8 trial, and imported a Word document, the images would all retain their original positioning.  For example, a screenshot (jpeg) could have a smaller image such as an arrow laying over it, pointing to a specific spot.

When I use the import feature in RoboHelp 9. I am unable to get the images to overlap.  Any ideas?

Below are two screenshots to show you what I mean.

Thanks!

Jim

Robo 8 - worked properly

Robo8Import.jpg

Robo 9

Robo9Import.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Jim

When you imported using version 8, did those sail into the project as two separate images? Or were they a single image where the arrow and the other image were combined?

Cheers... rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Rick!

Thanks for the welcome.  Good question - I believe they would have come in as two seperate images, unless 8 and 9 are handling things completely different.  I know that from my end, the document being imported is exactly the same, so I suppose RoboHelp would be the one deciding whether or not to bring them in together or seperate.  Are there image import setting options I am missing?

I can probably install a copy of 8 on a different machine and try it out again.  Unfortunatly, I don't have the projects I created in 8 anymore.

-Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp