• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe presenter incompatible with windows 7 and office 2007?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2011 Apr 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i'm a new user of Adobe presenter and after the installation of the software (trial version) open powerpoint but the presenter tab is not appear...!!! why? can you help me please?

thank's

tom

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2011 Apr 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing? no one can help me? i've read another discussion about the same problem but the issue remain. the presenter not appear in the list of the add-in disactivate....

p.s. sorry for the bad english...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 10, 2011 Apr 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Delphinius

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. In order to pin point the issues on your installation, can you please provide the following information:

1. The version of PowerPoint

2. The version of MS Windows

3. The version of Adobe Presenter

also, please check the status of the add-ins in PowerPoint as under:

Go to File > Options > Add-ins

verify whether 'Adobe Presenter PowerPoint COM Add-in" appears in the list, and whether it is in the Disabled Add-ins list.

If it appears in the disabled list, pl follow the steps below:

1. in the PowerPoint Options screen itself, go to Manage > Disabled Items and click on 'Go'

2. in the list that opens, select "Adobe Presenter PowerPoint COM Add-in" and click 'Enable'

3. Now go to Manage > COM Add-ins and click the check box against "Adobe Presenter PowerPoint COM Add-in"

thanks

Nirupam Tewary

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2011 Apr 11, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi nirupam,

thank's for the reply! in order i've:

office 2007

win 7 (64 bit)

Adobe Presenter 7

the problem is that Adobe presenter not appear in the list of the addins (even in the Disabled Add-ins list!).

can i resolve the issues?

thank's

tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 12, 2011 Apr 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi Tom

Adobe Presenter works only with 32 bit PowerPoint; can you confirm that the version of Office (or PowerPoint, at a minimum) is 32 bit? The other Office applications can continue to be 64 bit.

thanks

Nirupam Tewary

Adobe Systems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources