nothing? no one can help me? i've read another discussion about the same problem but the issue remain. the presenter not appear in the list of the add-in disactivate....
p.s. sorry for the bad english...
Please accept my apologies for the delayed response. In order to pin point the issues on your installation, can you please provide the following information:
1. The version of PowerPoint
2. The version of MS Windows
3. The version of Adobe Presenter
also, please check the status of the add-ins in PowerPoint as under:
Go to File > Options > Add-ins
verify whether 'Adobe Presenter PowerPoint COM Add-in" appears in the list, and whether it is in the Disabled Add-ins list.
If it appears in the disabled list, pl follow the steps below:
1. in the PowerPoint Options screen itself, go to Manage > Disabled Items and click on 'Go'
2. in the list that opens, select "Adobe Presenter PowerPoint COM Add-in" and click 'Enable'
3. Now go to Manage > COM Add-ins and click the check box against "Adobe Presenter PowerPoint COM Add-in"
thank's for the reply! in order i've:
win 7 (64 bit)
Adobe Presenter 7
the problem is that Adobe presenter not appear in the list of the addins (even in the Disabled Add-ins list!).
can i resolve the issues?
Adobe Presenter works only with 32 bit PowerPoint; can you confirm that the version of Office (or PowerPoint, at a minimum) is 32 bit? The other Office applications can continue to be 64 bit.