This post suggests the solution is to remove a read only attribute as part of the build process:
This one provides some explanation of a bunch of file types (temporary build files):
Hope this helps,
P.S. Google seems to be doing a better job searching the forums than the Adobe search at the moment. The below seems to work well at keeping it focused on the Robohelp forums.
site:forums.adobe.com robohelp <enter your search terms here>
Message was edited by: Amebr
When I searched for TSR info, I came across the second link, but didn't see the first.
Not sure if the solution she mentions applies to us. When I check out the problem project, the project file shows as not being read only.
I got the same error message. The automated build started working again after carrying out these steps:
1. Delete the projects .cpd-file.
2. Open RoboHelp and the open the project by using the project's .hhp-file instead of the .xpj-file.
3. Regenerate using RoboHelp.