2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2011 10:24 AM by the_wine_snob RSS

Why is there no favorites button under transitions anymore?

I use this software very frequently. In every previous version, I've been able to load my four favorite audio/video transitions topgether into one folder, and use them quickly and easily. Not having that folder available anymore is more time consuming, and it seems like it would be such a simple feature to continue to include in the software.

If nothign else, can you please consider including it again, in Premiere 10?

• 1. Re: favorites

I agree ... where is it?

• 2. Re: favorites
            the_wine_snob Community Member

I cannot tell you "why," but would think that this would be a good Feature Request for Adobe. Tell them how useful the Favorites was to you, and request that they be reinstated.

With but a few exceptions, I use only Butt-Cuts, Dip-to-Black and Cross-Dissolves, and almost none of the rest. Usually when I do need another, I build it myself from Pixelan's Spice Master. For me, it's easy to just grab the one that I need, when I need it. I never do any Transitions in a random pattern. Each is throughout carefully, and connotes a particular "device," usually to express the passage of time, or a change in place. However, that does not mean that others would not find the Favorites extremely useful, and if there are enough, who do, then Adobe should reconsider.

Good luck,