This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
The problem was fixed by "loading the TOC".
- I opened the TOC in RoboHelp, and the frame was blank. The .hhc file itself contained all of the information when viewed in a text editor.
- I clicked on the "Table of Contents" virtual folder in the RH Project Manager, and a message "Loading the table of contents" was quickly displayed. The TOC frame then displayed the information. (I was actually clicking to see if any other options were available....for example, "import" or something along those lines, when this message was displayed.)
- To double-check, I closed and reopened the project, and all is well now.
I'm not sure why this problem should have happened in the first place, but I am satisfied that it seems to be working now.